GET TO KNOW CHETO HISTORY
- Officially established in the late 90s, CHETO project is the result of more than 30 years of moldmaking experience.
- This project started when a group of highly experienced technicians accepted a challenge to develop a prototype for a multitask machining center.
- After extensive research and information exchange between those who have manufacturing experience and those who have the scientific knowledge, the base for this machine project was clearly defined.
- Since then, a continuous improvement and attention to the market’s specific needs set the development path for our machines. Optimizing the process is our goal and CHETO machines are able to perform several operations with a single setup and the highest levels of precision. We build time saving machines so our customers reduce their manufacturing costs.
- Today, the market recognizes CHETO machines as a world renowned brand for Deep Hole Drilling. With machines sold in four continents, it is our goal to keep improving and innovating our products.
INNOVATIVE CONCEPT TO OPTIMIZE DEEP HOLE DRILLING, STANDARD DRILLING AND MILLING
Cheto’s quality policy is based on the principle of satisfying customers’ needs and expectations, rooted in a balanced negotiation.
In order to ensure this principle’s compliance, it is given special regard to the:
- motivation and competence of our employees, through their involvement and training;
- capacity and performance of our suppliers, focused on the quality of our products (including services), with a thorough evaluation and understanding as business partners;
- clarification of the requirements (legal, clients and suppliers);
- balanced product control, depending on the risk of failure.
We commit ourselves to fulfill the legal and the clients’ requirements, as well as continuously improvement of the effectiveness of our quality system.